Deposits & Withdrawals7.7/10
- various accounts types
- many deposit/withdrawal methods
- all strategies allowed
- tight spreads
- not 24/7 support
- they often don’t answer in time
- not all bonuses have normal conditions
The main features of this brokerage
– It was founded in 2010 and works on the markets for 8 years already.
– HotForex clients can work with more than 140 assets and 20 world markets.
– Such accounts like Micro, Premium, Zero, VIP, Fix, Auto are available for opening.
– You can deposit your account with different comfortable methods (Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, iDeal, Sofort, Webmoney, etc.), even with a branded card.
– The support team works round-the-clock every working day (from Monday to Friday). They speak 27 languages at the moment.
– The swaps are variable, spreads are tight, moreover, there are special accounts with fixed spreads for those who trade as scalpers.
Nearly every Forex broker is tending to be customer responsive and comfortable, as these are the main conditions to achieve success as a brokerage company. So, let’s look at how does HotForex tries to meet these standards.
HotForex is also known like HF Markets Ltd and they work with clients all over the world except the US. This STP broker offers not only common Forex trading but also trading CFDs for indices, stocks, commodities, metals, energies and even popular cryptocurrencies.
They are regulated by Cyprus, which is a suitable proven license for European traders. Anyway, the EU is not the only place where people can open an account with HotForex. The HotForex broker offers its clients trading with a popular MT4 platform. It is widely spread, as you can download trading platforms to each system whether it is a Windows PC or an iPhone with iOS.
Hotforex has 6 account types from a common one to a Zero spread account that is their special feature. The maximum leverage with this broker can be got on Micro accounts (1:500). The minimal one is on Zero spread accounts (1:200). Islamic people can trade on the markets with special no-swap accounts.
Many traders find bonuses useless for newbies and don’t use them at all by themselves. But why not? If someone gives you a chance, take it. There are many companies that offer bonuses, conduct actions and competitions for their clients. Everything is possible, every bonus can be traded. Risks depend only on a trader’s strategy, not on a bonus itself. Be careful and pick up only the best bonuses from brokers. You can check HotForex current bonuses on their ‘Promotions’ page.
A beginner who uses HotForex may learn a lot due to the full support. There are also plenty of educational materials such as articles, videos, signals alerts and other tools. For more experienced traders, there are all the possible instruments too.
In general, this broker has gone all the way to become a company that clients really trust. They provide the full service to their customers, I know that for sure, as I work with HotForex. Their leverage and spreads are comfortable for the everyday trading, trading platforms can be installed to every system (MT4 is a universal platform for me). I think scalpers, EA developers and users will find excellent conditions here. However, manual trading is good enough too.