Deposits & Withdrawals7.8/10
- many assets from currencies to CFDs and futures
- they claim to be a non-dealer
- multi-currency accounts
- all the strategies are allowed
- webinars and tutorials for beginners
- high spreads
- people say about fake price movements
- it appears that they are a market maker
- slow execution
The main features of this brokerage
- FxPro offers currencies trading as well as trading energies, metals, futures, CFDs, shares and indices.
- The broker offers several trading platforms: Metatrader 4, Metatrader 5, cTrader, FxPro markets. They can be accessed from mobile and desktop devices. Those who prefer using mobile trading apps will be glad.
- All the trading strategies are allowed including scalping and working in EAs.
- You can hold an account not only in USD or EUR, but with other currencies too, for example, in GBP, CHF, JPY, PLN, AUD, ZAR.
- The FxPro broker provides the full support for newbies, they even have their own Academy (videos, tutorials and webinars, analytics and market commentary, tips and tricks, etc).
FxPro offers their financial services from 2006 and they are known as one of the largest brokers. They are regulated by FCA and CySec. Those who live in the UK will be glad to know their money is safe, and those who prefer taking part in contests and getting bonuses will be pleased that the company is regulated by Cyprus. This company often participates in contests and wins different awards. At the moment they have more than 35 awards such as Best FX Service Provider, Best Trading Platform, or Best FX Tools. They claim that they provide services in more than 150 countries across the globe. Still, reviews mention various nuances, both positive and negative.
FxPro account types
There are 4 types of FxPro accounts and they differ by trading platforms. They offer MT4, MT 5, cTrader and FxPro Markets accs. In general, they are quite similar, and your choice will depend on what trading apps you prefer.
However, the MT4 platform offers both instant and market execution while others offer just the market one.
cTrader supports trading with cAlgo robots.
FxPro ‘Markets’ doesn’t allow using expert advisors.
All of them include both mobile and desktop trading, offer 1:500 leverage and floating spreads.
There is also a demo account for beginners.
If you want to use the FxPro financial services, you will need to deposit $500. It is fair for all the accounts without exceptions.
It may be a bit large deposit for beginners who usually want to practice with $5-10 before investing all their money.
Deposits and withdrawals
It is good that FxPro supports all the popular deposit and withdrawal methods. Visa, Master Card, wire transfer, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay. Choose the one you are feeling comfortable with.
The support team speaks 18 languages and they try to provide high-quality and fast support. They work 24/5.
They offer Trading Central analytics for traders, but there are no educational sections for newbies, it could be a problem for such traders. Still, minimal deposits are higher than usual, that’s why this broker may suit better to traders who already have some experience and capital for profitable live trading.
Trading with the company that is more than 12 years old is a nice option, but not for beginners, as the conditions here are far from perfect and there is no helping center or educational materials.
As for more experienced traders, FxPro is a normal average option. They are regulated by several institutions, allow all the trading strategies, offer various comfortable withdrawal and deposit methods. However, some people say that their spreads too high and the execution can be slow sometimes, and on instant acc type there are requotes.